Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Adokhsiny (South Korea)








T: How about Bestial Desekrator, can you tell us when forming the band, current members, why the name and meaning?

Bestial Desekrator : Hails The Legion Of Tchort!!!
Adokhsiy was formed me and Yong-Woo in 2000.
Then I wanted BATHORY, VENOM style but we had a problem of musical distinction.
Other members wanted shit trendy like DIMMU BORGIR, CRADLE OF FILTH, CHILDREN OF BODOM...
Unavoidable I played this kind of music!
Current members me Nocturnal Rites Of Black Goat & Profanity(Vocals) or Tormenized(Guitar)...
It means Korean ghost and I'm not made this name but I made english name.

T: How would you define that style of Adokhsiny? What bands are you inspired to form a band with that style?

Bestial Desekrator : Old School Satanic Black/Death!!!
Our inspiration "SARCOFAGO, BLASPHEMY, SEXTRASH, VULCANO, DESASTER, ABIGAIL, SABBAT, old MORBID ANGEL, SADISTIC INTENT, POSSESSED, old SLAYER, SODOM, DESTRUCTION, KREATOR..."

T: Does the band recorded a live demo "Live in Satanik Symphony" with 3 tracks of pure brutal metal playing live, can you tell us more about it?
Do the members who were at that concert are no longer the same now? Remember that bands played on that occasion?

Bestial Desekrator : Yes that is pure raw 3 live sound!
I remember played this live show in spring, 2003.
After I quit band cause I don't wanted symphonic, melodic gay black/death!!!
Yes now no longer with old members.
They're different musical styles with me.
I have nothing further to say cause I don't remember more...

T: Do these three songs Intro / In the name of Satan, To pray for Satan and Belial's Reign (Domination of Vampire's) that appear in your demo "Live in Satanik Symphony"
Do these songs also use them in your Split CD. "Hymns for Sacrificed Souls" with the band Makam?

Bestial Desekrator : Yes we haven't more songs so I put demo songs at split with MAKAM.

T: Do you also recorded many split with three songs Ritual of Lust, Nuclear Warfare, and Triumph of Bestial Desecrator with the band Black Angel (Great Band!! Hi Hector !!) Split CD.
"Black Ritual of Satan", so Split CD. "United Alkoholic Speed War Metal" with the band Hell Torment and Abigail (Yeah!!)
How did you do with these productions. Do you also do a Split CD.
"Abominations, Chaos and Bestial Warfare" with Wargoatcult, Wicked, Nadimac and Land of Hate (Hi Marco!!)

Bestial Desekrator : That's right!!!
Actually I had a many greed release so I joined these split release.
But I love split "United Alkoholic Speed War Metal" because it's better sound than other split.

T: Do you finally have launched a EP. "Desecration Terror Assault" Hellhouse 666 Productions? How about the promotion?

Bestial Desekrator : Yes recently launched EP at Hellhouse 666 Productions.
Well, frankly speaking I don't know promotion about Hellhouse 666 Productions!
Mostly I doing promotion in my label Infernal Kaos Productions.
It's better than Hellhouse 666 Productions!

T: How will work with Infernal Kaos Productions?
How many shots are up to now, what is the last thing you might want to have pulled out and promote?

Bestial Desekrator : I think important for me Infernal Kaos Productions.
Well, I don't know shots are up now.
I want pulled out of this kind of genre Black/Death, BLACK/THRASH, NWOBHM... like SABBAT, DIOCLETIAN, WITCHRIST, BLASPHEMOPHAGHER, PROCLAMATION, BESTIAL RAIDS, PROFANATICA, NOCTURNAL BLOOD, DESASTER, NOCTURNAL GRAVES, METALUCIFER...
I always doing promote with underground zine, labels... no other way!

T: How is the scene in South Korea, which bands you recommend?

Bestial Desekrator : I couldn't care less SOUTH KOREA metal scene!!!!
Here is no underground! no magazine/underground zine! no radio show!
I don't know recommend bands cause here is mostly gay, trendy, poser and wimps!! fuck idiot!!!

T: Do you now is your band session? Are there plans to integrate more members to the band and play live?

Bestial Desekrator : Still I don't know about session!
I have planning live shows in 2012(with German Thrash legend "Holy Moses" live in Korea or live in Malaysia)
Wish I could find members in here but I think impossible...

T: Can you pass your next work? Maybe some name?

Bestial Desekrator : I thinking about new songs!
Maybe we'll complete new songs in 2012.
But we need more time.

T: Anything else you want to add to The Legion Of TchorT Webzine? Where can buy their merchandise?

Bestial Desekrator : Thanks for the interview The Legion Of TchorT!
Send email if you want our CD's!
Goat hails all true black/death warrior's or bestial die-hard maniacs who support the ADOKHSINY!!!