Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Naurrakar (Czech Republic)






Naurrakar (Czech Republic)

Here we have a really cool & great black metal band coming from the Czech republic & it is all self released, but is alos a very professional first album production. It is a very good and positive thing for being a debut album. Ten tracks on it and the album comes with a eight gate pages booklet. Instead of doing a rating for each track here will I say & mention which ones I think is a bit extra outstanding and better in my personal opinion. The first track starts up slow & hammering and is not my top favorite, but a great introduction & song for the CD. The second track "Antihumanni Technologie Likvidace" is now a damn good one & have both fast, raw riffs and some very melodical parts. Third track "Epilog Lidstva" is even better & is really good track. I also must also add that here & there gives this band my thoughts/thinking of mexican black metal band Aspergar, the russian band Native in Black and even serbian black metal band Kolac when it comes to their sound. Even if I think Naurrakar is far much more colder and deeply dark atmospheric in their sound. Fifth one to go is "Ke Zdi" & is a really great tune, starts up pretty fast, melodic and have a stench of blackened thrash too in it, very good. Antoher favorite on the cd is "Galerie Silenstvi" that is the seventh one and probably my absolutely biggest favorite. It must be heard to be understanded I think. Ninth track "Bezcilnost" is very black, sounds even a bit more filthy than a couple of the first tracks, also a written masterpiece with lots of tempo variation. Last one "Pustina" is slow, melodic and is more like a outro, but a good one. Extra note for this album is that the band only sings in their own native language. I am personally used to hear lots of bands that sings like that and I have no problem. In fact sometimes I even think that bands that have their songs written & sung in their own native language can sound better. Last words to say  is that is if you really like it cold, raw, melodic and also with lots of blackened thrash tunes this is a black metal band for you. Naurrakar has some truly professional musicians and the singer have a real raucous, raspy voice that suits the band good. Naurrakar is with a 100% guarantee a band to count for in the future.